Have an idea for Fond’s blog? If you’re a great writer with expertise in rewards and recognition, get in touch with our editorial team and pitch your idea.
Fond’s blog covers subjects in the following categories:
- Company core values
- Company culture
- Employee engagement
- Leadership and management
- Remote workers
Fond’s blog reaches HR leaders — primarily CHROs, benefits directors, and HR administrators — who are interested in new and innovative ideas about how to reward and recognize employees and what's happening in the rewards and recognition space. We create useful, insightful content readers can't find anywhere else.
We look for content relevant and helpful to our audience. Fond publishes articles that enhance our readers' livelihoods and offer concrete advice on rewards and recognition.
- Make sure your article is original, well-written, data-driven, and compelling.
- Align your article with our tone: we’re straightforward, helpful, and articulate without using unnecessary jargon.
- Your article must be at least 1,500+ words.
- To be accepted for Fond’s blog, your article should be focused on rewards and recognition.
- Please don’t make your article self-promotional. We want to hear your real thoughts on how to improve the rewards and recognition space.
- Format your draft with a title, H1 headers to break out sections, and subheaders.
- Your article must include a variety hi-quality and relevant images with alt-text and captions. Videos are also highly encouraged!
- Preference: listicles have the most reach and engagement on our blog, so we highly encourage you to make your post a listicle.
- Please include a short 2-3 sentence bio with your professional headshot (at least 400x400).
Your article must be written with technical best practices in mind. When writing for Fond, please adhere to these guidelines:
- Please include at least two links to Fond’s resources, blogs, webinars, product pages, or other educational content.
- Center your article around one target keyword with at least a 500 monthly search volume (this keyword will be determined after Fond has reviewed and accepted your article pitch).
- Include the target keyword in the title of the article (ex. If the target keyword is “employee rewards,” the article could be titled 5 Ways to Create Amazing Employee Rewards).
- The target keyword must be in at least one H1 header of the article.
- The article must incorporate the target keyword as much as possible without keyword stuffing.
- Use long-tail keywords throughout the article in addition to the primary keyword.
- Include links to additional sources throughout the article.
- Fond’s editorial team reserves the right to make final edits as-needed.
WHAT WE DON'T ACCEPT
- Content covered before on our blog — please search through our blog and read what we have published before submitting!
- Content that could be interpreted as a link building scheme
- Overly-promotional content for your business or organization
- Low-quality articles with typos, grammatical errors, or sentence fragments
CONTRIBUTE TO FOND'S BLOG
If you have an idea for a guest post, fill out the form below and a member of our team will get in touch!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I submit my guest post?
Fill out the form above to request to write with us.
How do I improve my chances of getting published?
We recommend that you follow our content and technical guidelines closely. Be sure to write for a B2B audience, as our readers are innovative HR leaders looking to improve their companies. Provide helpful advice and compelling content that engages readers. Include images and make sure your post is easy to read, meaning avoid long paragraphs and dense language. Leverage data and include links sources when needed. Finally, include at least two links to Fond’s educational resources in your article.
What happens after I submit my request?
A member of our editorial team will be in touch via email to learn more about your pitch. We will ask for writing samples and a few article ideas centered around the categories listed above. If our team is interested in any of your pitches, they will ask you to create a draft to review.
How long does it take for my article to go live?
Our team takes approximately two weeks to review your article and provide edits, then two weeks to slate it for publication, totalling in about a 4 week content schedule.
Do you syndicate content?
Fond does not syndicate content at this time, but we are exploring it for the future.
Do you write for other sites?
Yes, we do! Please email email@example.com for additional information.
I have a question that isn’t listed!
For other questions and press inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions must meet Fond’s editorial team’s standards before publication. We don’t allow contributors to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or other blogging platform. Instead, we encourage you to share the post on social media!
Fond’s editorial team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest post blog content as-needed for our blog, as well as update it in the future for relevancy and accuracy.
Fond reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Fond content, including but not limited to: eBooks, white papers, webinars, email newsletters, related blog posts, and other downloadable or educational content.